Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Sneak Peek

Ever have one of those weeks where time seems to slip by and
events/dates/plans just creep up on you?

I'm having one of those weeks!

I really thought I would have been able to list the rest of my finds tonight but I recevied a few orders, we painted the guest room last night and I've been shopping for curtains and things.

So, I thought I would share a little sneak peek at what will be up on the site soon:

Pretty ramekin and saucer...




Beautiful rose teacup.


Vintage original letter/mail holder from an old lakeside cottage.



Unique scalloped rose dish.


Ultra feminine lingerie case... covered with delicate pastel roses!




I just loved this Farmers of America (Germantown, Philadelphia, PA area) ribbon and pin. They don't go together but would make a nice pairing.


Couldn't resist picking this up for the rose lovers...




Many would call this an "end of day" piece... where the artist added in multiple colors to use up the leftovers...



Love the colors in this vintage crystal choker.



Vintage "French Reproduction" plate by Vernon Kilns.

There are a few more items I'll be adding as well...but this is a start!
This weekend is also busy. We have our antique booth, getting ready for my Step-daughters wedding soon, finishing up the guest room, and then I need to figure out what to do for Dear Bebe's birthday party. She's going to be TWO next week!

Where did the time go?

Hope your weekend is much more relaxing... see you on Monday!



4 comments:

gail said...

love the pin and the ribbon!!
everything is so pretty...wouldn't be able to choose!
enjoy your busy weekend,
gail

Carolyn said...

Such pretty things!! Love them all!

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Good finds! Like the wooden letterhold - very nice.


Love,
Ms.DaisyMau

MJ said...

The ramekin & plate are gorgeous! Lots of festive activity happening soon at your house!