Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Second Chance Tuesday ~ US Navy Souvenir




Isn't this a great pillow cover? Vintage souvenir from the US Navy ... would look fabulous in a lake front or beach side cottage.

It is my selection for Second Chance Tuesday and can be found in my patriotic category.

I've been very busy ... this morning I checked out our local antiques fleamarket. There were so many great things but I had to stop buying, return home and put my "Mommy" hat on.

Then I ventured outside with Dear Bebe before lunch and painted a display table for my antique booth. Ever try and paint while asking a two year old not to touch anything????

Hope you are enjoying your day... it is May and it is fabulous here on the US East Coast.

Check back...I'll have my latest finds up next!

4 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Oh my, painting with a two year old sounds like lots of fun! Who or what got more paint on them? It has been lovely here too...walked around my development today with Paul Simon singing in my earbuds...


Love,
Ms.Daisymau
P.S. That is a great pillow!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Oooh - you were a busy lady today. Can't wait to see the table...

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Beautiful pillow! I'm about to do a patriotic post later this week. Seems our minds run together!

Unknown said...

Jillian, I wish we were wherever you are on this east coast ... it is a grand total of 50 outside, chilly cold, windy & WET! Feels like fall ...

I am honored to have won the Beatrice Banks giveaway you participated in. I shall send you an email shortly.
Thank you for such a generous gift.

Have a lovely Mother's Day ~
TTFN ~
From one red head to another,
Marydon