Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Antique Jack Rose Perfume - Second Chance Tuesday

This week for Second Chance Tuesday, I am highlighting a very pretty antique toilet water and bath crystals set. I was attracted to it for several reasons....



1) It is a set, not just a stand alone perfume bottle


2) Vintage roses are a must for my shop


3) It came in the original box


4) The bath crystals are PINK!






Makes me wonder who owned it...was it a gift? Probably as it came in this lovely box. This set is dated back to the years between 1909 and 1927.





Was it kept on a beautiful vanity or dresser?


If not, it should be now! There is an ornate perfume tray calling its name.



I'm discounting it by 20% for Second Chance Tuesday, here.

1 comment:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
It does make you wonder where it was kept as it is in such beautiful condition. I can't wait to see your new treasures.


Love,
Ms.Daisymau