Wednesday, July 20, 2011

German Biscuit Jar, Paris Eiffel Tower, Victorian Cameo, Sterling Jewelry, Antique Mother Goose Book

It has been a busy weekend and start to the week but I'm dedicated to my finds! Here's what I've just listed:



German made biscuit jar with a Bavarian mark.


Lovely old baby's nursery wicker vanity set. Hard to find in such good condition!




Pretty victorian style cameo.







An old antique wooden spool with lots of white lace wrapped around it.


It looks pretty just sitting there!







An old Mother Goose book. There are a few color illustrations as well as B & W.




This was my favorite find of the week!


Very nicely matted and framed Paris print by an art gallery in Philadelphia.




Christmas pixie elf with a red hat!



These antique postcards make me think of "My Love is Like a Red Red Rose"



Really sparkly pin...marked Ster Co.



And a sterling stick pin to dress up your sweaters this fall.



A very unique old piece. . . a folk art rooster wallpaper stamp/block.




There's more where these vintage finds came from.... right here. Just listed, tonight, on Bella Rosa Antiques!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, You scored big time, great finds there girl. Love the sugar jar! Hugs Marilou

Faye said...

Love that biscuit jar!!!
Faye

Anonymous said...

Really great finds! I must browse some more when I have the time - gotta get to work this morning! Now, to set aside some cash so I can go shopping - biscuit jar, Mother goose, cameo . . .
Hoping to see you in the fall!
Joy!
Kathy

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Great listings today...bisquit jar and baby nursery set are real treassures.



L,
Ms.Daisymau

Red Rose Alley said...

I've always loved cameos. That one is so pretty. I saw a pair of cameo earrings for Nel, and I bought them for her. The old books are priceless. That Christmas elf is darling, and I LOVE LOVE the red rose postcards. You have some great finds there!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley