Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Special Featured Item - Vintage Paris France Framed Print

Tuesday's are usuallly reserved on my blog for "Second Chance Tuesday's." Today I've decided to feature a new arrival instead.

This nice sized framed print of a Parisian watercolor painting is worth changing things up a little bit!

It was signed by the artist originally. I am not sure as of yet who this may be, I am going to do a little more research tonight.



Nicely framed by an art gallery in Philadelphia too.





I just love the scene along the Siene River. And the muted pallette framed in black goes well with today's decor.


It is available here, on Bella Rosa Antiques.

1 comment:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Watercolors are my favorite paintings. This looks like a really good one.


L,
Ms.Daisymau