Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The BIG Bella Sale = My Good News and Bad News

Well it appears my computer woes continue... my hard drive was not revived. Bummer! So a new hard drive was ordered. Then this did not work either for some reason. Double bummer!

Now I have to decide if I want to buy a new computer or just use my laptop.

So that is the bad news!

The good news is...this week I am having a 20 percent off sale! Storewide! Everything!
You get to pick where the savings should go.

Simply drop me a line with a way to contact you and I will email you a special link to the site which will give you the discount. I hardly ever have a sale so this is a great opportunity to save on something you've always wanted to buy but haven't.

Or, you can start your holiday shopping!

All purchases during the sale will receive an antique Christmas postcard as a special bonus.

Sale ends October 31st at midnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hand paint that pitcher on the right? It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ooo! Send me an email! Sorry about the computer. Don't they make you feel so small and helpless . . .
Joy!
Kathy

Victorian1885 said...

Jillian I am sorry to hear about your computer. We had the same problem with our PC last year and opted to just have a MacBook Pro lap top and I love it! Good luck with your sale.

Wanda

Ms.Daisy said...

Jillian,
Sounds like a wonderful sale...hope you have many customers and they buy many pretty and useful things. Christmas IS right around the corner as they say! Good Luck!


Love,
Ms.Daisymau