Monday, May 14, 2012

Sneak Peek at Our Latest Finds

In between the raindrops and playing
toddler games...
Dear Hubby and I managed to
go antique hunting for the shop!

Luckily for us it was sunny and nice over
the weekend.
Not so much today!
So let's take a look at some of the
treasures we found:

These are absolutely adorable.
Miniature versions of the larger adult sets
for the kitchen.
I'm not sure how I'm going to sell them yet as
there are four lids missing.
Do I sell the whole set as is? 
Or sell only the pieces with lids...
To be determined!

While filling my antique booth with the
larger items we found I spotted
this sweet hankie and a wax
ornament.

 And a few of these lovely pink lustre teacups and saucers!
 Dear Hubby found this vintage Ohio Art watering can.
I am tempted to keep it for the kids room
at the lake house.
What would you do?


 And along with the green canister
set came this sweet other set.
I love how the "CLOVES" is on upside down.
Does this make it more valuable?

You know I can't resist roses...
how could I when I saw them in this lovely
vintage needlepoint wall hanging?
I love how it is in a circular shape.

More on what we found...
when I list my items
(hopefully tomorrow)
this is just a sneak peek!

2 comments:

The Checkered Apple said...

I would have a hard time getting rid of any of those items!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Let me know what you're asking for that adorable little watering can!