Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Falling for the Lake House

I really am!
 

Each time we visit our little
escape in the mountains
I fall in love a little more.

 
What's not to love about
 a beautiful mountain
view full of color?
 
Bebe had a great time.
Playing in the leaves
looking out over the water,
having new friends from the
lake over to visit.
 
We even brought
 my Mom with us on this trip.
Having Gramma along
made it extra special!

We all went for one last canoe
ride before it was time to take
it in for the winter.


And I'm sure you know I did not
leave without stopping by
my favorite little treasure
shop in the woods!
 
I've already listed my latest finds to Bella Rosa
 
And linking up with Pink Saturday
for the Fall Foliage and Autumn Leaves theme...

ENJOY!


 

8 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

I had a wonderful time. Thanks for inviting me to your "home away from home."


Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Looks very peaceful there this time of year. Lovely pictures -- kind of sad to say goodbye to the canoe for a long winter :(

Donna Heber said...

Wow, it would be so nice to have a lakehouse! What a wonderful place to relax and reflect. Thank you so much for stopping to visit me from Pink Saturday. Your photos are gorgeous! Have a great weekend.

Jil~Say It With Roses said...

What a beautiful spot to have a cabin! It makes me think of a favorite spot in N. Arizona.
HPS!
♥ Jil

LV said...

What a lovely lake house. A perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy being with your family.

Unknown said...

I love that picture of the canoe. What a great place you have. :)

~Liz

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Your photos are gorgeous. It's such a beautiful time of the year and it's so fleeting...or falling! Enjoy your weekend!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Fall is kind of messy but very pretty.

Healthy Pink Snacks
Have an enjoyable Pink Saturday!