Thursday, November 15, 2012

Vintage Things Make Great Gifts! Check Out My Just Listed Finds

Some people are harder
to buy for than others.

Sometimes the answer
lies in finding
what makes their
heart go pitter patter.
 


I for one, love vintage postcards.
The kitty cats are purrrrrfect!
No one has ever bought
some for me as a gift.
I wish they had!
 What a neat stocking stuffer!


 A beautiful Paragon teacup
and saucer for the tea
partier! I know of
a couple of them already!


Aurora Borealis


Beautifully "flowing" cobalt trimmed
cup and saucer. Nice early set!

 A collection of Thomas Pacconi glass
Christmas ornaments in the
Nutcracker theme.
 
Have a little ballerina in your life?
This will steal her heart!
 
There are six all together

This set of four
vintage "Violets" themed
postcards are two RAPHAEL
TUCK'S cards. In great condition,
great for the collector!


A beautiful, holiday inspired
brooch made in
Czechoslovakia.
I'm sure it was made
using the lovely
crystals from the
Czech region.
 
There were several more things I listed
but they sold before I could post this.
 
Check them out with the
rest of my listings, here.
 
Enjoy your Friday!
 

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Your shop is loaded with great goodies, I find more and more that people love shopping antiques for gifts, it is so special.

Carol

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those earrings are fabulous! You have so many great items for gifts!

Annesphamily said...

This is like a Christmas dream! So lovely! Thanks for coming over and following me too! It is very sparkly here!