Monday, January 21, 2013

What's Your Interest, in Pinterest?


If you're like me and you love to look through decorating and vintage magazines like Romantic Homes or Country Living, then you may have also been bitten by the Pinterest bug.

Recently I was talking with a gal pal that I sing in choir with. She just wasn't sure what the big hullabaloo was.

Recipes seem to be the number one thing I hear my Mommy pals say they like about it.

Others have said they don't have to buy magazines anymore.

True, true.

I agree with both.

I also saw someone pin a humorous sign that went something like this...

This is also true!

What's your favorite reason for pinning???

Feel free to follow along with me, on Pinterest!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm completely addicted to Pinterest! It's a great way to have all my favorite blog posts and websites accessible rather than trying to recall where I saw what/when/where etc. Saving recipes is great and saving things I hope to buy in the future too:)

Into Vintage said...

I love pinterest! I use it for inspiration and to post photos from my blog of things I make or vintage things I find. It's a great way to share my blog and in turn, learn about new-to-me blogs/bloggers.

The only downside for me is how easy it is to lose track of time while looking around there. :-)