Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Forging Ahead, A Thank You, and A Little Advertising

First I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who stopped by my blog yesterday to leave me words of support and kindness. It really helps to know that I am not the only one who has doubts and struggles.

I guess it is just a part of the human element.  Doubting. Struggling.

One thing I was telling my Dear Bebe, just this afternoon, is that we don't give up. We just don't. It is not in our vocabulary.

So, that being said, I am forging ahead with my shop, blogging, and enjoying the hunt for vintage treasures.

Above is my new ad for Somerset Life magazine from Stampington & Company.

Since a lot of the feedback I hear about my shop is that the inventory is beautiful, I thought I would incorporate that theme into my advertising. And why not? It fits well into the "BELLA" of Bella Rosa Antiques!

Thank you again to those who stopped by. And also to those who stop by and read but don't leave a comment. (That's you too, Sista K!)

Your support means a lot!

Enjoy the day,

2 comments:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jllian,
I love that you have incorporated BEAUTIFUL into your advertising because that is what you are about - the beauty in "old things." I've said this before and I'll say it again: You have an eye for beautiful. Keep up the good work and you will be rewarded.

Love,
MsDaisymau

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Thank you, Miss Daisy!