Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sneak Peek on Our Antiquing Week

All this past week we were collecting antiques like a pair of squirrels.

Stocking up for winter? Well, maybe or maybe not, we just finally pulled all of our summer clothes out of storage. What a breath of fresh air to be able to wear our lighter attire.

This is my favorite time of year!

But, I digress, the matter at hand is of course, what we found:

Lovely old plate, signed.

Cobbler's shoe forms...
cast iron. These are normally
on a longer post but
are neat just as they are now.

Antique postcards...another fan!

Victorian style mug

French perfume bottle.

French dresser box.

Vintage gardening/ flower book.
These are actually hard to find.

Hershey Park happy!
A vintage souvenir pillow cover.

Lovely cover on this vintage
French book from the sixties.

And another French book...

Victorian hot air balloon
Valentine.

There is much more to see however I have not finished editing all of the photos.
A lot of work involved to prep each and every item for the final listing onto the website. . . but I enjoy it all as I get to stay home with my Dear Bebe.

I'll be back for a Memorial Day post but probably won't have these all ready. We are planting flowers and working around the house, then off to enjoy the weekend!

May you have a blessed and relaxing weekend as well!


1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

My favorite? Those cobbler shoe forms!! Great find. :-)