Thursday, July 25, 2013

Movin' Right Along: A Sneak Peek of My Office Makeover



The office/studio/craft room (as I'm calling it) is moving along really well! Still not finished but I have a better idea of where it is headed.

Above are snippets ....a sneak peek as I like to say, of some of the areas I'm working on. (In between Mommy stuff: pool outings, play dates, and errands!)

On my radar:
* vintage buffet or sideboard
* painting the doors in the room
* painting my desk
* painting my file cabinet
* finding places for large items
* hanging wall art/shelves, etc
* chandy (possibly redo one we already have)

While I do not have a finished room, I am so excited about it and just LOVE being in here now.
The new paint color did wonders for inspiration. And Dear Hubby surprised me one day with a new area rug we saw at Home Goods, which so far, is my only big splurge!

I'll be back later on with more...hoping to list new arrivals early next week.

Enjoy the day,




Linking to Hope in Every Season
Homemaking Party
  Photobucket

4 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Jillian
I can't wait to see the finished room! So far I love the colours in the old blue sealers and the way the peacock features look when placed together.
Change is always good and I also find it gets my creative juices flowing. Enjoy the process!
Take care.

Wanda

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Jillian...the room is looking good! Keep us posted as it progresses. Your blog is so beautiful.
Have a good trip & keep the beach close to your ♥
xo Tami

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh so glad you are loving your room, sounds like you have a lot of projects in the works. Can't wait to see it all.

Carol

Jennelise said...

Hello! Thankyou for your visit! i am your newest follower :)
Jennelise