Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Arrivals & A CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE!

I've always loved Christmas
in July sales.

I don't know why...
Maybe it is like having
breakfast for dinner
or something.
Ever do that?
 
Either way, I love to
shop them and I love
to have them!
Check out this
week's price...
Get it all at 50% off here!
 
 
 
Makes room for "new"
Christmas goodies and
I get to pull all
of the vintage
holiday stuff out again.

Plus, I have new arrivals
to check out! A lady head vase,
a great garden flowers book,
a celluloid portrait,
teacups, apothecary jars
and more!
 
 
 
Like the aqua blue
lead crystal vase I posted
about yesterday.


All just listed tonight, here.

4 comments:

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Love all the pretty vintage Christmas! Going to take a peak at your sale! :) Happy Friday! xo Holly

The Old Parsonage said...

Th shiny brites are beautiful

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, it's fun to find Christmas bargains in July! Thanks for the great sale. I'm off to look at everything! Hugs!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What beautiful treasures you are offering. I'm off to take a look!

Carol