Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Come One Come ALL Linky Party! For Etsy Shops, Dealers, Crafters and More!

In my former career,
before play dates
and parks...peanut
butter and jelly
sandwiches....
 
I was a Producer for
local TV stations.
 
It was a fun job!
Gained a lot of
experience.
But I have to admit,
I love selling and
working from home
so I can be with my
sweet Bebe.
That is why I try not
to miss joining up
with Beverly over on
her blog for BLOG SHOP.
 
 
What a way to support
other stay at home moms,
crafters, lady entrepreneurs,
Etsy and eBay sellers.
 

So here's my plug!
sale is still going on
until Wednesday on
BellaRosaAntiques.com.
 
Great prices on
neat old vintage
Christmas décor!



PLUS
I offer 20% off for
Blog Shoppers when you
use this link.


Then there is my Etsy shop
for those who enjoy
perusing the shops
among the crafters
and very creative
people!
 
Enjoy the day and be sure to
check out what the other
support really matters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Did I miss the pictures from the boat parade? Send me the link!! What a month - just flew by and here I am at the end of it and not any closer to opening my Etsy. The yard sale was too hot and cleared out some stuff, but I haven't had a chance to get back to the basement. I've got stuff set aside . . . just can't get to the photo corner. New deadline - end of August. Laying a social networking foundation and working on my book. But, always time to peruse your shop . . . lots of new pretties, too!
Joy!
Kathy