Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Makeover and A Linky Party!

I am still in the middle of
transforming my office into
a beautiful, multiple purpose
space.
 
Is there really such
a thing though?
 
I am working on areas that will
be the most effective. Since I
am an antique dealer I need
to have a place to photograph
items, store them, then
package and prepare
them for shipping.
On top of that I need a
 place to store all of
my creative stuff.
Scrapbooking, card and
jewelry making things.

I'm not even going to mention
that I have a sewing machine
that I use from time to time.



Whew!
It is a tall order and I am
no where near finished.
 
The above photo is just a
sneak peek at the color
paint I had chosen. 
This was taken
 while I was in
in the middle of it all!
 

The painting is done.
Next project: THE DESK.
 Not sure if I am going
to keep my current one. 
 
We looked all over
for new furniture (I really
like the Martha Stewart
craft room line) but no
one sells it in a physical
store, it has to be ordered
online. There was free
shipping so I may still order
something. For now I am
using what I have. Keep a
tight budget...plus vintage
is always better anyway,
RIGHT?
 
In the meantime I am joining
up with How Sweet the Sound's
BLOG SHOP because it
is about the only thing I can
do while my office is in
mid-makeover!
 
 
Hop on over and link up
if you sell stuff online!
 
And stay tuned for:
 * new listings
* a Christmas in July sale,
and maybe, just maybe,
* new pics of my room!

3 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

I know exactly how you feel, having just completed a marathon workroom makeover myself, which is finally documented on my blog.
Hang in there.... there will come a tipping point when you can see light at the end of the tunnel.
Look forward to seeing your grand reveal when your office is finished.

Sandra
Tales from a Toymaker

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

You are making progress! Think of how happy you will be when it is done and you can come up with another project! Thanks for the party!

D. Jean Quarles said...

I can't wait to see your crafty space when completed. Love the color.