Friday, November 15, 2013

From the Attic: My Vintage Ornaments

Going into the attic can be dangerous.  As in, box after box of Christmas things, were calling my name.
 
Oh Jilliannnnnnnn...
 
 
So I answered the call and dragged out some of our old ornaments. (Last week it was just supposed to be my office Christmas tree.)

Bebe had fun looking through them and making a pile for herself of all the things she liked.

With a follow up shout out of "Don't sell THOSE, Mommy!"

 
 
There is actually a set of ornaments in this collage that I am selling soon. I'm also trying to decide if I can part with the vintage pink wire bell.
 
 
I'm also getting ready for a sale
with my Mom's group... plus our antique
booth gets a trimming too.
 
For today, I'm sharing everything with the Pink Saturday linky party!
 
Enjoy your weekend,
 
Jillian

6 comments:

The Old Parsonage said...

Ohh keep us posted - Love that bell!

oopsiemaizie said...

such a beautiful collection of ornaments... it would be hard to part with any of them...

LV said...

You cannot save everything, but wish I had kept the old ones we had in my young days. Yours are so pretty.

Unknown said...

I love vintage ornaments. I'm dedicating an entire tree just to oldies! Tiff

Cheryl said...

It is so hard some times to part with our treasures... *sigh* You have some beauts in your collection!

FARRAGOZ Notebook ~ the how, what, where of hunting for & recreating the best patina said...

What a beautiful collection! I'm so happy I found your blog! You certainly have a new follower now. I'd love for you to drop by my blog sometime to see what we do!
Tania from FARRAGOZ