Monday, January 6, 2014

Pinks and Valentines To Warm You

Happy Monday!
 
Today I am back to a "normal"
schedule now that Christmas break
is officially over.
 
Let me tell you, I couldn't
wait to start taking photos,
listing, and selling again.
 
 
 
It is fun being off for awhile but
a regular schedule is good too!
 
I'm sharing some of my pink
vintage and antique china...
some are already listed for sale
while others are getting their
photos taken for the website.
 
 
I'm in a pink mood with thoughts
of Valentine's Day just around the corner.


 
Some of these antique, 3D, layered,
or "Pop Up" Valentine's as they are
called, are just beautiful.
Something you won't find in stores!
I have this German style card listed in both my
Bella Rosa shop and on Etsy.
 
 
 
 
While we are about to get a DEEP FREEZE
here in the North East, I'll be getting
the shop ready, pulling out the
pinks, the pastels, and thinking about
Valentine's....
 
This should definitely warm me up!
 
Be back soon... what are you
planning for this Valentine's Day?
 
 

No comments: