Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Seeing Red in My Pink World

You would think a gal with a shop called Bella Rosa Antiques would have lots of red stuff to share....

But, since I am partial to pink...you are likely to find the much softer version of red, instead.

When challenged to come up with a post about RED by the Etsy Cottage Style group, I decided to take a look and see how many red things I have had for sale in the past:



I even surprised myself! It was actually fun looking through a file I save on my computer of all of my favorite items that have sold. (I like a lot of the things I buy for the shop! Can you tell?)

So, if you're seeing red, like red, or just want to check out what others are sharing today.... just click here for Red Wednesday at Etsy Cottage Style and wait, come back because I am also linking with Ivy and Elephants for "What's It Wednesday!"


If you are dealing with the FRIGID temps, I hope these "red" posts help to warm you up!

Looking forward to a February thaw ....

Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

Hello Jillian
Your vintage red treasures are perfect for Red Wednesday!
Love your new piece in the last post as well! Great find!

Wanda

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I am a lover of red so these are delightful! I do have pinks that I love for Valentines and Spring. Also have a touch of pink in my living room.
hugs,
Jann