Thursday, February 27, 2014

New Arrivals Are Here! Check 'em out!

I'm finally catching up...
 
Check out the "newest"
arrivals here!
 
 
 
Love the graphics on this
hat box from where else? New York!
Even better if my name was Amy.
What I love about this box
is that the graphics are on both sides!
 

 
Pink toned aurora borealis brooch
 and some earring "go alongs."

 
This flower brooch is amazing.
Unfortunately it does have some flaws
Great for an art or crafty project so
it goes in my "Baubles & Beads" category.

 
Bavarian biscuit jar

 
Now this is a unique item.
A salesman's sample of greeting
cards from the 40's / 50's

 
Ephemera!
Sheet music, bill of faire, magazine,
old letters, great, great stuff!

 
This is one of my favorites this week.
A beautiful urn with Asian influence.
 

 
Petite jewelry casket, probably for a special ring.

 
These just remind me of a flower garden.
Okay, I think THESE are my favorites this week!

 
Sigh. But this pretty Royal Albert "Celebration"
teacup is beautiful too!
 
I get to enjoy them for awhile which will
have to be good for now...
 
You can see my latest arrivals
 
 
Enjoy the day!

2 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

I must say, each one of your antiques just melt my heart! They are all beautiful!

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Hi Jillian...Love all your latest goodies!! Thank you for the visit and kind words.
xo Tami