Monday, February 24, 2014

When You Wish Upon A Star...

In one of my more recent posts I mentioned
that I needed a vacation.
 
Well, I got one!
 
We had the chance to go to
Walt Disney World in
Orlando, Florida.
 
 
What a nice break from the snow
and cold temperatures.
 
I was happy where ever we
went, just because I was
wearing shorts and the
grass was green!
 
 
We did the Magic Kingdom as well as Epcot.
 
In Magic Kingdom I made sure to go on
one of the rides stored in my childhood
memories. You probably know the one.
 
"It's a Small World."
 
Love, love that ride! Just hearing the
song brought back a flood of memories.
 
Bebe met a bunch of Princesses.
And Alice in Wonderland, too.
Plus Pluto!
 
We did not do the "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique,"
the popular "Dress 'er up and make her
look like a princess" attraction.
The dresses were over $100.00 and just
to have her hair and make up was another $50.00.
 
She still had a great time...after we got over
the initial "I just want to go back
to the hotel pool" phase. The Hubs and I
were getting very frustrated!
 
The next day we went to Epcot, one of my
favorite parks. Where else can you get a
small sampling of so many countries in
one place? The food in Italy was my favorite!
Delizioso!
 
 

I'm having trouble accessing the camera card.
If I can't get to my photos I will be so sad!
The photos you see were from our cell
phones and not the best quality.

 
I'm still recovering from being away for
a few days. I have so much work to do.
New listings to edit, orders to pack.
 
I'll be back with more from our trip and
some of our helpful tips that we encountered.
 
Have a day filled with many blessings!
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

Victorian1885 said...

What fun for Bebe! It is always good to take a break and get away from the everyday things in life.
Can't wait to see more photos!

Wanda

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

How wonderful! There really is no better thing than escaping the cold by heading South and no more magical place than Disney World. So glad you all had a great time...now get back to work LOL