Tuesday, September 16, 2014

C Stands for Cool! Check Out this Vintage Letter Sweater

What does the letter "C" stand for?
 
While the origin of this vintage collegiate (or high school) sweater
remains a mystery to me, I think it has a great look!
 

 
Made of wool, this old sweater was found
in the Adirondack Mountains this past summer.
One of my favorite finds.
 
In fact, I was so excited to bring it home
that I forgot to ask the gentleman who told me
it was his Father's ....
"What school this come from?"
 
The "C" stands for ... what?
Columbia? Cornell? Cambridge?
 
 
For now, I think it just stands for COOL.
 
I'll be listing it very soon...probably as soon
as next week when FALL officially arrives!
 
I'm still working on party plans for Bebe... and
we are in full basement remodel. You know 
I will have photos to share with you from both!
 
Enjoy the day,
 
Jillian

Linking with What's It Wednesday at Ivy and Elephants.