Friday, October 24, 2014

It's Here! Antique Show Day!

Where does the time go?
 
Today is the day of my antique show set up.

Things have been crazy around here. Our internet
was down more than it was up, which is bad
because this is a crucial selling time for anyone
with a shop. I did manage to edit a few pictures
for BellaRosaAntiques.com, but not all were listed.
And I added a few things to my Etsy shops.
 
I'll have to double down next week because
today I am heading to an antique show to
set up my vintage wares. Excited!
 
 
 I have lots to do and just wanted to
give a quick update. I will be using Instagram
this weekend so if you can, follow along
and you'll see some of my favorites at the
show and my own displays.
 

 
Linking to the Friday Flea
and Pink Saturday !
 
 

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hope it's a huge success Jillian, I'm sure it will be as you always have such beautiful treasures:) See you on IG!