Monday, April 13, 2015

Let's Talk Vintage #27: It's All About the Features


 
Oh my! I must have selected the wrong date last week when I started working on my "Let's Talk Vintage" post. My apologies for the party happening a day early! It is supposed to run Tuesday mornings at 9am.

Now that it is already out there, let's just have fun and go with it.

This past weekend I found a bunch of neat items but in this post, I am focusing on you! I'll get to my finds later on in the week. I'm curious to see what you found, created, or were inspired by.

So let's get to it... here are this week's features:


Debra at Common Ground shared her frame makeover which really gave this print the perfect
home.
 

Cecilia of Thrift Store Addiction shared pictures from her trip to Texas Antique Week. It was hard to pick just one photo from her trip but these little dresses made from vintage linens had me at first glance. Adorbs!



Two bits, four bits, hey! Six bits, a dollar! Melissa of Melissa's Antiques went to an auction and hauled in these vintage high school megaphones. Since I was a cheerleader in high school, these touched a heart string! "Three Cheers for Melissa!!"



Now it's your turn. Let's Talk Vintage!





 
 

13 comments:

Rita C at Panoply said...

Jill, ohmygosh those little dresses from vintage linens are the best! My sisters and I specialize in vintage linens - what a great upcycling idea! Thanks for the party, love seeing these ideas and finds!
Rita

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Jillian,
I don't believe there is the link to link up to your party, unless I am overlooking it, which very well could be. :)
Thanks,
Gina

Melissa said...

Thanks for the feature! No junkin finds for me this week - but an awesome tutorial instead!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Thank you Jillian for the wonderful party! Have a great week,
gina

Donna Wilkes said...

Hi, Jillian, what a nice surprise for Monday lunch - a party! Love the little dresses from vintage linens. Have a great week!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

Oh yes! I'm loving those little linens dresses too! Great choice.

Deanies Stash said...

Those little dresses are adorable! It has given me some ideas of what to do with some of the old linens I have. Melissa's megaphones are sweet!!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Jillian for Lets Talk Vintage 27. Sweet features this week.
Joy

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jillian. Those little dresses are so sweet.

Diana said...

Beautiful features, Jill--love those sweet dresses made from vintage, too. Thanks so much for hosting :)

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Jillian, Thanks so much for the feature. Those baby girl dresses were my favorite too and only baby boys in my family, haha!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Hi Jillian! So glad you popped by! Thanks so much for the invite. I just linked up.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Jillian, I loved all three of your features! Melissa's megaphones are awesome! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann