Tuesday, March 7, 2017

What is Selling on Etsy in my Bella Rosa Antiques Shop

Hello Friends!
Today I'm going to try and get my office whipped back into shape... I've been so busy I've let it slide ... into vintage chaos. Piles of things here
and stacks of things there.
 
So while I am working on it I'm going to share some things that have sold in my Etsy shop. I'm always curious about what has sold in other shops so maybe you'll find this post
interesting!
 
Here are the 10 most recent items:
 
 
A sweet pair of little ballet pink baby shoes.

A vintage Holy Communion box,
rosary, pin and pendants.
 

A Jack Dempsey restaurant menu.
 

 
A Honesdale, PA plate in memory of the 1902 flood.

 
A Bond Hotels "restaurant china" plate.

 
A vintage and very lacey romantic card.

 
A Lefton Bunny planter or vase. I have a
few of these myself and I don't think I
have this one. Now wondering why I
didn't keep it????

 
A Little Women book.
 
 
 
A Hull pitcher. Love these.
The blend of pastels is so pretty.

 
And a vintage children's book from a local school
called "Miss Fifi Duverall." She has a heart
for the Golden Rule and comes up with a plan
to teach it to other dogs. So cute!
 
Hope you have a wonderful week!
I'll be linking up with:
 

3 comments:

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Great treasures -- yes, agree --that bunny planter is divine. Those baby shoes are adorable! They remind me of some that my little twins wore when I was still able to dress them how I wanted haha!

Melissa said...

I haven't been selling much online, because I'm more focused on my booths... but I always find it really interesting what sells from month to month and (in my case) from 2 different antique malls that are about an hour apart. :)

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Your items are very unique. It is interesting to see what others are selling on Etsy. My last 10 sale items are totally different than yours. I think that is why Etsy is so great....lots of variety.